What makes us unique?
Our equine thrush medication’s unique delivery system is self retaining! The cotton rolls are saturated in medication and are applied by placing them over the diseased tissue of the hoof and pressing them into place. That means your horse will be constantly medicated with a product that is consistantly attacking the organisims where they are growing! In addition, there is no mess, stickyness, or staining that is found with the other products on the market today.
- Fail to significantly change the environment increasing the time it takes to produce results.
- Have no application system. They are messy and time consuming. The solutions must be poured into the sulci and the hoof must be held with the sole facing up during the drying period. There is no continuous medicating effect.
- Are comprised of sticky formulas containing dark colors that will stain hands, clothing, cement and hooves.
- Can take up to weeks for absolute results.
- Changes the environment that bacterial and fungal invaders need to survive.
- Includes a patent pending application system. Once the medication is positioned in the hoof, it stays in place, providing continuous treatment for 24 hours.
- Is a light powder blue in color and will not stain.
- No other equine thrush treatment product on the market offers this method for delivery.
- Is it less messy and self retaining (in the sulci of the hoof or under a shoe).
- The cotton rolls are applied by placing them over the diseased tissue of the hoof and pressing them into the crevice where the organisms are growing.